- Walmart uses Pactum's AI chatbot to negotiate smaller contracts with equipment suppliers.
- Deals close in days instead of weeks, with 75% of suppliers preferring the chatbot over human negotiators.
- Pactum's technology has helped Walmart save an average of 3% by negotiating with 2,000 suppliers simultaneously.
- By the end of 2026, Walmart aims to have 65% of its stores serviced by automation, with 55% of fulfillment center volume moving through automated facilities, potentially improving costs per unit by 20%.
- A Goldman Sachs report suggests that generative AI tools could expose two-thirds of U.S. jobs to some level of automation, impacting the economy through increased productivity, labor displacement, and re-employment of displaced labor.