The global artificial intelligence in agriculture market is expected to reach $4,096.1 million in 2027, following a CAGR of 21.98% during 2022-2027.
The global artificial intelligence in agriculture market is in a growing phase, driven by the increasing demand for food and grains. Corporate investments and R&D are underway to develop AI in agriculture, which is expected to increase due to the need for optimization supported by emerging technologies. The market is being driven by the need for automation in agriculture as well as increased farmland consolidation and large farm size. However, there are some limitations due to data ownership and privacy concerns, as well as technical constraints of implementation and maintenance.
- The market is segmented by:
- application (yield optimization, data analytics, livestock monitoring, aquaculture management)
- mode of deployment (on-cloud deployment, on-premises deployment, edge deployment, hybrid deployment)
- product type (application programming interface (API)
- user interface (UI))
- region (North America, South America, Europe, U.K., China, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Key companies profiled include:
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Aquabyte, Ceres Imaging, Climate LLC, CNH Industrial N.V., Connecterra B.V., CropIn Technology Solutions, Deere & Company, DJI, Granular Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, PrecisionHawk, Inc., Plantix, XPERTSEA Agrible, Prospera Technologies, Taranis, UMITRON, and Wolkus Technology Solutions Private Limited (Fasal).